BitPim is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-08-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
BitPim is a program that allows you to view and manipulate data on many CDMA phones from LG, Samsung, Sanyo and other manufacturers. This includes the Phonebook, Calendar, Wallpapers, Ringtones (functionality varies by phone) and the File system for most Qualcomm CDMA chipset based phones. Features:
- Bug fix: LG VX-8800/10000 Note Pad.
- Improvement: LG AX-8600 Call History and Note Pad (patch submitted by David Ritter).
- Bug fix: LG VX-8500/8800/10000: better BREW file access (i.e. fewer "file block" errors).
- Bug fix: LG VX-9900: access to the mmc1 dir via Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Bug fix: Motorola: BitPim failed to read phonebook from some Motorola models.
- Improvement: Call History: Navigate to other subtrees.
- Bug fix: SCP-6650: Fix Katana-II phone/port detection
- Add "extrazero" fields to listfile and listdirectory responses so that filesystem view will work for Samsung SPHA-900. May break filesystem view for other phones.
- New phone support: Sanyo SCP-8400
- New phone support: LG VX-9100 (enV2)
- Bug fix: Can't view Data Recording files on non-Intel Mac.
BitPim (version 18.104.22.16890303) has a file size of 11.74 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 269 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.